Permanently docked at Asiatique The Riverfront Destination, Charoenkrung
- Sirimahannop can accommodate up to 300 guests across two levels: the Upper Deck and Lower Deck
- The Upper Deck is a venue where up to 200 guests can wine and dine al fresco with breath-taking views.
- The Lower Deck is an enchanting indoor zone with 100-persons capacity that can cater to glamorous gatherings, talk-of-the-town parties, wedding receptions and more.
- The food and drink menu concept is inspired by the ship’s historic global trade route.
- Permanently docked at Asiatique The Riverfront Destination, a popular lifestyle destina-tion, Sirimahannop is set to become an iconic new landmark that attracts global visitors to the Thai capital’s “River of Kings”
- Run and managed by a global brand - professional team from Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park
A popular lifestyle destination, this vessel lets you experience the special vibe of Bangkok's "Riv-er of Kings" while discovering a unique selection of mixology and gastronomy in a sophisticated ambiance.
Sirimahannop is an exciting dining and events venue on the Chao Phraya River, managed by Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park’s team. It displays premium liquors and spirits from all around the world, specializing in rum and creative cocktails inspired by Thai woods and tropical fruits, and a mouth-watering menu that showcases fresh local seafood and tapas-style plates, which reflects the ship’s historic global voyage during the reign of King Rama V.