Date31 March 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate company’s expansion and diversification strategies to strengthen the company’s sustainable growth.
- Evaluate investment opportunities for the company through market, feasibility, risks and returns analyses.
- Execute and manage throughout acquisition process.
- Identify and explore new business models that align with the company’s growth strategy.
- Develop AWC’s investments and growth strategies, exploring potential new businesses, align goals with other teams, and present the strategy to the CIO and management team.
- Source and evaluate investment opportunities in various asset types including hotels, office, retail, other commercial assets, and vacant land for development.
- Collect, utilize, and manage information for effective strategic planning, M&A, and investment process. Identify returns, risks, important factors, and valuations associated with investment opportunities.
- Lead and manage end-to-end investment and acquisition process from initial screening, negotiation, due diligence, to deal closing.
- Strategize and manage investments in companies and acquisition of assets from related companies under Right of First Refusal (“ROFR”) scheme.
- Coordinating with relevant internal and external parties to ensure the compliance requirements with SET/SEC are fulfilled.
- Prepare relevant documents and presentations required for Investment Committee, Executive Committee and Board of Directors’ approval and facilitate information and data for shareholders’ approval and other required disclosures.
- Provide ad hoc supports upon request.
- Master’s degree or bachelor's degree in real estate, finance, investment, or related fields
- Experience in real estate business development and/or investment with understanding of different real estate sectors and M&A process.
- Understanding of SET/SEC regulations is a plus
- Possess strong quantitative analysis in feasibility and financial modelling.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai