Date04 November 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, develop and deliver the short and long-term sales & leasing strategic plan
- Ensure alignment with strategic goals and targets as well as attainment of company goals and profitability (both in terms of occupancy rate and rental revenue).
- Provide the leadership at both high and details levels to lead a dynamic Sales & Leasing function, including to partner with management team and other related parties to ensure budgets, timelines, and strategies are met and exceeded.
- Navigate the complex nature of the property market.
- Plan & lead the strategy of sourcing, approaching, and screening the potential tenants/customers and businesses, and determine their needs and wants for the property, as well as their economic viability.
- Ensure the agreed deals of property rental processes are legally handled with care, complied with company related regulations and processes, until the signing of leases with agreed leasing terms and conditions.
- Build and preserve favorable & strong relations with the tenants, contribute to a positive atmosphere in the office and portray a positive image of the company in the activities.
- Provide advice, guidance ,direction and authorization to sales & leasing team to carry out OKR & KPI.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification in related field
- For Executive: At least 3 years of leasing experience with proven record of achievement
- For Manager: At least 5 years of leasing experience with proven record of achievement
- Direct experiecedn in Commercial Building or Retail businesses
- Highly motivated and target driven with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Good English communication (both written and spoken)
- Proficient in MS-Office, especially in Excel and Power point