LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date15 March 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish, revise, and execute project strategic planning, daily operation, and business procedures.
- Planning/coordinate/assist project sales and marketing plans, project development tracking and adjust strategy where appropriate
- Establish project trading standards and monitor during execution
- Planning annual operation budget and sale revenue forecast and ensure it is achievable
- Strictly control relevant expense, make it the most cost effective.
- Collaborating with marketing team for promotions and activities to increase traffic of this project, drive brand awareness of the project in Thailand; leverage with group’s existing resources to pitch customers and develop cooperation projects.
- Coordinate with company, local buyer, Chinese seller, cross-border logistics providers, Yiwu CCC Group and key partners to provide best trading experience for the customers, and maximize the profit for the company
- Demonstrate sales ability to close the commercial deal.
- Train, motivate and supervise staff as well as establish territories and goals for the team. Review the market, help team to determine customer needs, sales volume potential and pricing schemes that will help to meet company goals
- Responsible for shop display, product inventory control, product change notification based on long term operation needs and market trends.
- Ensure routine account receivable collection and payable payments for the project is conducted in a timely manner.
- Seek and analyze new product/ business opportunity to expand sales and market growth.
- Execute and implement upper management’s other instruction, task, and requirement.
- University or bachelor’s degree, majored in business, administration, marketing, or international trade (academic preference, but not must).
- Minimum 7-10 years of leadership in international trade industry, sales or operation or marketing role at manager level and above is a must.
- Good presentation skills (Thai, English and Chinese).
- Solid experience in project management
- Ability to travel upcountry/overseas when needed.
- Understand what it takes to win in international trade in sourcing service.
- Having international trade customer database across Thailand and neighboring countries is preferred.
- Experience in retail/wholesale/marketplace is an advantage.