LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date04 November 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement business development strategies for products to enhancing the business growth in financial terms and interpretation and make feasibility recommendations
- Conduct feasibility study and evaluating investment opportunities of potential project(s) including risk analysis and financial analysis
- Analyze project feasibility study for investment, study both Revenue projections and costs against CompSets vigorously to seek best resources for data
- Coordinate closely with cost strategist for accurate data input for most accurate estimation from in-team cost strategist based on coordinated accurate GFA/NLA of each project
- Working Closely with all team members to prepare and deliver PDE’s
- Bachelor’s and/or with Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in feasibility study in real estate, hotel, mixed-use or related functions
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good command both of spoken and written English
- Good computer literacy (Excel and PowerPoint is a must)