Date11 July 2023
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the development design and deployment of omnichannel propositions across paid owned and earned assets by solving customer pain points and executing POC (Proof of Concepts) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deeply collaborate with AWC Core BUs to bring to life Customer journeys that are meaningful and relevant to the business by enabling solution delivery across each BU as to position Pikul as a backbone for sustainable Growth.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to uphold AWCs Data Driven Company Philosophy by leading the creation of ID Graphs in a systematic fashion. Strategically manage Business partners and suppliers to ensure the integrity and delivery of solutions in a cost effective way. Oversee Capability Training of Core Pikul Team.
- Help Build team Culture in agile and Lean Values. Empower internal and external clients by increasing their confidence in Digital IQ by embracing AWC Core Values and embedding new skills in BUs.
- Master’s degree or bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Mass Communication, Media, Marketing or Information technology.
- 10+ year experience working with Digital Products and Propositions (Strategy and Execution)
- Experience in Managing Social Media and Online Advertising Platforms via agencies or direct
- Preferred Experience in Digital Partnership a Plus
- Proven experience in mAPP, Web and AI solutions as PO or PM
- Proven experience with Design Thinking Solutioning from inception to execution
- Proven experience in digital product development and scaling
- Experience with Agile Frameworks and Lifecycle of Software development
- Understanding of Ecosystems and Platform Based Ecosystems
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai