LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date25 April 2023
Duties & Responsibilities- Manage the full cycle of talent acquisition including but not limited to talent sourcing, assessment, selection, offer process management, and on-boarding process
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Conceptualize, develop, execute employer branding campaigns to drive for world class Employer Branding and be considered as Employer of Choice.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
Qualifications- At least 5 years of proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role with success record of both Recruitment and Employer Branding experience.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- A driven, results-oriented professional who demonstrates capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and employees in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to ensure high standards of internal customer satisfaction; can establish and maintain credibility across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill