LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date03 April 2023
Duties & Responsibilities- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
Qualifications- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, or related fields.
- At least 15 years in HRM function. Preferred experience includes HR generalist or HR supporting in Retail Business.
- Ability to quickly establish a close working relationship with business teams.
- Strategic thinking, proactive, and be able to work under pressure.
- Very good English proficiency, with good computer literacy (Excel and PowerPoint is a must).