LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date10 November 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop partnership & sponsorship strategy and participate in the strategic deal-making to grow Retail business by expanding relationship with potential partners and sponsors (medias, organizations, associations, banks, non-banks, and others).
- Lead negotiation for new distribution, content, and strategic partnership and sponsorship agreements.
- Drive cross-functional alignment and execution between AWC and partners.
- Work in close collaboration with Leasing team to conceptualize and develop packages for sponsorship, and execute revenue generating opportunities to drive incremental revenue for Retail BU.
- Work with prospects to gain a clear understanding of their needs and develop customized sponsorship and proposal packages and acquire new sponsorship revenues.
- Maintain records of all contacts and revenue projection pipeline of opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with both Leasing and Property teams and related parties to create customized content or presentations as collateral for use in sponsorship presentations, in accordance with AWC’s ethics, branding, and other guidelines.
- Provide timely responses to prospects, and existing sponsor and partner requests.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 7 years of working experience in partnership management or business development
- Direct work experience in Develop partnership & sponsorship strategy.
- At least 3 years of leadership in managing operations / business in Retail / Store /Hotel / Commercial Building.
- Results-driven with strong leadership and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Driven, Energetic, Analytical, Forward-Thinking with good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)