Date15 May 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Control and Follow up the safety of our customers in compliance with the safety standards
- Provide advice and support to the employees to follow the regulations and guidance as prescribed regarding safety in the workplace
- Control the Contractors comply with the Company Policies, Plans and Procedures.
- Contact and coordinate with police enforcement in case of any crime in the property
- In case of an emergency event, Keep track of all claim processes, insurance reimbursement, Issue Incident Report
- Ensure first aid, occupational health facilities, resources, equipment and consumables are provided and maintained to all requirements.
- Perform TOR, BOQ documentation in security tasks
- Prepare Emergency Plans, Yearly Safety Plans
- Prepare monthly emergency plan (fire evacuation Plan, suspect object plan, etc.)
- Prepare a fire drill plan for annual fire evacuation.
- Manage and monitoring the license Renewal and relevant safety and security permission document preparation in compliance with the law.
- Budget Planning
- Bachelor's degree in Safety & Occupational Health, Engineering
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Direct experience in Safety from Hotel / Commercial Building or Retail